iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

IPhone sucks.

That's the truth buds, but this video rocks!.

The Transformer The Transformer

OMG

Soooo funny :D:D I love this... ten!

Space Cinema Space Cinema

No sence.

I like games when I can do something, not just stay there in front of a chamera and see myself, it's only my coment.

Paradox responds:

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr

Binary Binary

Awesome

I did the 4 puzzles and I gotta admit I find it actually pretty challenging. I love the way you gotta solve the puzzles, as is not as hard as hell, but it's not easy like some other logic games I play. I love it.

I just dont know what the hell happened, cause when I finished the last puzzle, I went to the stair to climb up and what the hell, the game tilted D=. Anyways, despise that bug, the game is excelent.

Vorago Vorago

Awesome

You really should make a secuel to this game, it's absolutelly awesome and a great history, keep going.

Dodge. Dodge.

Pretty adictive

Hey... it's really cool... yeah you should add power ups xD but its cool even when graphics arent too elaborated it is great... =)

Reasoner - Harper's Hop Reasoner - Harper's Hop

OMG, it's one of your songs again

As always, I could listen to this all day, my favorite composer for this kind of music, you're definitively a truly talented man, keep up the work.

Venom & Love Venom & Love

Nice relaxing song

This kind of song is not my kind, but I like it anyways.

Reasoner- Honest Eyes Reasoner- Honest Eyes

Wonderful

Yes, this song is so good. I could even listen to it all day!.
Really, I love it.
I was wondering anyways if you were going to do again something like Instrumental #4, that's so good too.