Binary Binary

Awesome

I did the 4 puzzles and I gotta admit I find it actually pretty challenging. I love the way you gotta solve the puzzles, as is not as hard as hell, but it's not easy like some other logic games I play. I love it.

I just dont know what the hell happened, cause when I finished the last puzzle, I went to the stair to climb up and what the hell, the game tilted D=. Anyways, despise that bug, the game is excelent.

Vorago Vorago

Awesome

You really should make a secuel to this game, it's absolutelly awesome and a great history, keep going.

Dodge. Dodge.

Pretty adictive

Hey... it's really cool... yeah you should add power ups xD but its cool even when graphics arent too elaborated it is great... =)

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

Too hard dude!

It is great and a very adictive game but... it's too hard for me... even in nooblet mode

Gravity Orb (V1.5) Gravity Orb (V1.5)

HARD!

Good idea, but it's so hard to me

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

So hard.

I love this game but it requires too much practice to not loose in levels T_T.

Hot Air Bloon Hot Air Bloon

Cool

I like mostly of your games, but this is a bit repeatitive, the good think is that it's adictive when you wants to make more and more points, but when you are here just to see and play a diferent game, it gets boring, but it's cool.

Better make another version of Bloons Tower Defense, it's so cool :3.

Grey-Matter Grey-Matter

Hard X(

Yeah, it's hard but is a really cool game :D.

Towering Forever Towering Forever

I love it!.

The tittle says everything.

Falling Forever Falling Forever

Good one, but...

Good one but it has a bug, I dont know how to make it but I accidentally went to laser and stayed there reading your coments without touching the keyboard, dont believe me if you want but it has a bug :).